2348 Lower Springboro Road, Springboro, Ohio 45066
Office: 937.748.9199 - Cell: 937.901.8740
The Springboro Cemetery Association was established on August 26, 1865 with Seth H. Ellis, William Carpenter, C. B. Surface, James Allen and Joseph H. Haines the 1st trustees. The association purchased a 2 1/2 acre parcel from the Associates Reformed Church which had used the site as a burial place from an early date until 1857. In addition, other parcels were purchased adjacent to the church parcel. Ambrose Taylor was contracted to lay out the grounds with the plat recorded June 6, 1866. There were 9 interments in 1866. The cemetery has been active ever since, expanding to both sides of Lower Springboro Road.
The Historic Portion of the Springboro Cemetery was restored through the generosity of Dr. Craig W. and Stella M. Borden by means of a grant to the Warren County Foundation, March 9, 2001.
Velma Sweney Retired as Superintendent in 2014 and Rick Tincher began his tenure as the Cemetery Director at that time.